DIY Cute Cloud Shoes : Fashion Tutorial

happy cloud mary jane shoes, diy, fashion tutorial, upcycle
Why hello there my fellow fluffies! Today is an interesting day. Today, we walk on clouds. Today, I probably sound insane, but before you take off running at an Olympic winning speed, might I interest you in a pair of very cute cloud shoes for a fashion tutorial this week? Yes, you heard me right. We are making cloud shoes.
aiko miyoko, cloud shoes, outfit, ootd, style, diy

I've seen a ton of style bloggers and YouTubers create countless video and blog tutorials on how to create fashion forward looking shoes. However, I am not your mainstream kind of girl and as much as I would love to jump on the 'How to create Galaxy Shoes' bandwagon, I will have to decline and do what I do best. Go exactly in the opposite direction. Create cloud shoes instead.
DIY shoe project, fashion diy, socks, felt cloud
This is a very simple shoe upcycle project and you will need just a few things which are quite common in most of my fashion tutorials. I used felt, lace ribbons, satin ribbons and thread to create the cute cloud embellishment. As for shoes, I had a pair of old rubber flats lying around the house screaming for a make over and I thought it to be a perfect fit for this tutorial. However, in my honest opinion, this would have looked absolutely adorable with Mary Jane flats.
fashion tut, felt crafts, diy shoe embellishment, style, cute, kawaii, japanese

Alright fluffies, it is time for me to say goodbye. I have a cake to eat and hot chamomile tea to sip on. My mother rocks a chocolate molten cake better than any celebrity chef on planet earth, hence, I am going to do it justice and be a glutton. Toodles.
Cloud Template
To save template, simply right click and choose ' SAVE AS'
Enjoy the video tutorial!
Follow on Bloglovin
Be Part Of The Fluff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment